When you need a company that specializes in metal roofing and window installation here in Fort Wayne, IN, you don’t have to look far. Millennium Home Design have become the experts in metal roofing and window installation. Choosing a metal roof for your residence is a great choice because you are planning to keep it protected and lasting for the next 50 years. Metal roofing on residential homes have become increasingly popular in the last decade. Not that people didn’t have them before, but they were mostly seen on commercial buildings or industrial style buildings. When people began to see how long they were lasting and the benefits that come along with a metal roof, they became a hit. You can now see metal roofing of all colors and styles through neighborhoods across the US. The reason for this is because metal is very strong and with proper care, can potentially last 50 years on your roof. It is waterproof and strong against things like hail and heavy storms. We can provide you high-quality metal roofing when you need it. We also provide an excellent array of window options with installation. If you have been looking for new windows, but don’t know what you want or even what your options are, let us show you what we can do. Changing the windows in your home can dramatically change the look and feel of your house. Give us a call at (260) 440-2057 and we can offer you a free no obligation estimate that will give you all the information that you need to have the windows you desire.
Professional Metal Roof and Window Installation
Finding a company that you believe in and that will take the best care of your home can often be hard to find. When you choose Millennium Home Design in Fort Wayne, IN, you can rest easy knowing that all of your needs will be taken care of. Most of our information you can find here on our site, but if you need to schedule an appointment, ask a question, or just need advice on what you should do regarding your roof or windows, you can always give us a call at (260) 440-2057 and we will be happy to help you. We have been providing top quality service for the last 20 years and have won awards for our excellent service and quality of work. Serving you is something we love to do and will continue to work hard to make sure that you are always taken care of.
- Window Repair When a window breaks, there is no time to wait around, it will need to be fixed right away by a professional.
- Single Hung Windows Single hung windows are a great way to keep the traditional look of your windows while only needing one window.
- Double Hung Windows These windows are the most commonly chosen window because of its simplicity and great design.
- Low E Windows If you have been trying to lower your energy bill and let less light into your home, these windows are a great choice.
- Vinyl Windows When you need a great window that will last and look great in your home, vinyl is a perfect option for you.
- Casement Windows Casement windows add so much to your window and create a box shape that is framed for your window.
- Sliding Windows Slide your window right open with ease by choosing a sliding window for your home and adding style at the same time.
- Picture Windows Picture windows allow your home to bring in a large amount of light while also opening up your home in a big way.
When it is time to replace your windows, think about all of the different options that you can choose from. There are a lot of choices out there so if you feel overwhelmed or need information, we are always here to help make this process easier on you. We can come out to your home to do a free estimate and talk about the windows that you might like to have. We can then make sure that this fits into your budget and that they are exactly what you want. A window replacement is done by first inspecting your old window, checking all of the sizes and measurements, then placing the new window in place and sealing it properly. We can go through the entire process with you so that you feel confident about every step of the way. Below are a few different types of windows that we offer.
Double Hung Windows
A double hung window is what is traditionally found in many homes. These create a timeless look that will last in your home. These windows are also extremely energy efficient and can increase your curb appeal as well. These are highly requested windows for suburban homes across the US and they are that way for a reason.
Low E & Energy Efficient Windows
A low e or energy efficient window is just that, energy efficient. These windows are able to reflect UV rays out of your home and away from it. These are great windows to invest in because they will invest right back into you. If you are getting new windows and also want to try to lower the energy bills, this is a great way to do that and something that will last a very long time in your home. If you need new windows anyway, this is a great time to choose low e windows.
For an easy to open window that looks great in just about any home, a sliding glass window is a perfect choice. With easy to open latches that can be pushed open with just fingers, this is a great change from windows that push up.
Bring large amounts of light into your home with a picture window. A great way to open up your home without having to put mirrors or paint on your walls are to add a picture window to your home. Take advantage of the great views just outside your home or maybe you want to add extra light in front of your dining room table, either way, this window does just that.
Metal Roof Replacement
Metal Roof Replacement
Choosing a material for your roof comes with a lot of research, but if you have narrowed it down to using metal as your roofing material of choice, you have come to a great conclusion. Metal is quickly becoming a popular material to be used on residential homes and for a good reason. The reason for this is because metal will be able to last on your home for potentially 70 years. The strength and dependability makes it something that you can rely on to take care of your home with very little yearly maintenance. Below, we mention a few of the more common types of metal roofing that you would find on a residential home and that will also look great as well. Metal changes the look of your home and gives it a more industrial feel that will add major curb appeal.
Metal Shingle Roofing
Metal shingles are kind of the best of both worlds when it comes to roofing materials. You get the traditional look of shingles that always look great on any roof and then you also get the protection that comes along with having metal roofing. Metal shingles are much larger than traditional shingles and come can come in a variety of colors to choose from.
Standing Seam Metal Roofing
Standing seam metal roofing is a highly sought-after material. One of the reasons for this is because of panels that lock together are done so over the screws and bolts. This keeps them covered and protected from the outside weather. They also look great due to their clean lines and strong looking exterior.
- Standing Seam Metal Roof The strength of a standing seam metal roof will be able to keep your roof protected from the weather and hail.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is lightweight so it won’t weigh down your roof but it is also very strong and protecting.
- Stone Coated Steel If you want the strength of steel but the beautiful look of stone, this is a great option on your roof.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles will still give you the look of traditional shingles with the strength of metal and longevity.
- Residential Metal Roofing Adding a metal roof to your home is a great way to keep it protected and give it a sleek look.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof When your roofing locks into place, it is extra strong and will protect you from storms and strong weather.
- Snap Lock Metal Roof A snap lock roof snaps into place, covering the bolts and keeping them, safe from weather and bending.