A metal roofing system has many features and benefits to consider when it comes time to replace your roof; choosing a metal roof can be an extremely valuable investment. While the initial cost of a metal roof is higher than other materials, the long lifespan of metal roofing is 2-3 times longer than the average 10 – 15 years of a non-metal roof which saves you money in the long term while increasing your homes value. Today’s metal roof looks just like traditional roofing materials such as slate, shingle, shake, or tile and come in an unlimited variety of colors. Metal roofing is heat reflective as well as insulated to effectively reduce cooling costs in the summer and heating bills in the winter. Along with all of that, metal roofing is the only TRULY green material in the roofing industry, it contains no petroleum by-products, can always be recycled and uses the least amount of resources during the manufacturing process.
- A new metal roofing system will never need replacing again
- Will add permanent value to your home
- Can drop the premium on your home owner’s insurance
- True Lifetime Non-Prorated warranty for the first owner
- Transferable Non-Prorated warranty for the second owner
- Highly reflective to radiant heat and Energy Star® Qualified