Millennium Home Design’s products are specially designed to minimize the transfer of hot or cold air. Our replacement windows, vinyl siding, and metal roofing will beautify your home while saving you money on your heating and air conditioning bills. Our superior line of products come with a non-prorated transferable lifetime warranty so you can enjoy the beauty and energy savings for as long as you own your home.
State of the Art Technology
More than thirty years of research and development are built into every fully pressure fusion welded Millennium ThermaFlect Series replacement window, producing state-of-the-art designs using advanced production techniques. A technologically advanced fabrication process allows compound shapes to be pressure fusion welded at sill corners, producing a window that is actually stronger than conventional welded windows. Innovative technology means unparalleled styling and top performance for homes of distinction.
Engineered Features and Benefits You Can Expect
- Heavy Walled Construction: 0.080″ thick walls
- Deeply Pocketed Head: With weatherstripping to resist air infiltration
- Dual Tilt In Sashes: Both sashes tilt in for easy cleaning
- Dual Tech Lock System: The lock activates the tilt lash and is hidden from the outside of the home
- Storm Interlock: Integral interlock provides additional security.
- Three Layers of Weather Stripping: With double mylar fins for resistance to air and water infiltration
- Positive Sloped Sill: Provides water runoff, even in driving rain
- Fusion Welded Frame and Sash: The utmost in strength and integrity
- Night Vent Latch: Allows for ventilation with security.
- Clean Interior Millwork Appearance: With equal sight lines of the sashes and no unsightly thumb buttons
- Composite Reinforcement: Provides structural integrity in both sashes
- Stainless Steel Constant Force Balance: Trouble free, maintenance free. Provides smooth operation
- Fully Welded Double Wall Interior Dam Leg: With fin-seal weather-stripping for improved strength and optimal air and water performance.
- Patented Self Extinguishing or PVC – Like used in hospitals.
From grass and shrubs to lighting and colors – our homes reflect our hard work, creativity, and style. Making sure flowers are bright and the yard immaculate is part of the pride of home ownership. But an unsightly roof, draws attention from our hard work. Missing or curling shingles, lost granules, and streaking black algae not only detract from the look of your home, but are signs of a failing roof. A leaky roof ruins insulation, ceilings, walls, and possessions, leaving you vulnerable to illness from black mold. Replacing temporary roofing materials such as asphalt, composition, or wood shingles is a costly and frustrating process that will be repeated every ten to fifteen years in most climates.
Protect your largest investment with the finest lifetime roofing technology available; a new metal roofing system. Our roofing systems increase the value of your home, add charm and elegance that enhance the exterior view of your home, environmentally friendly, and extremely energy efficient.
Give your curb appeal an instant makeover with the classic, crisp looks of Cedar Ridge composite siding. We’ve brought a time-tested surface into the 21st century to harmonize with accents of stone, shake and board & batten or to cover an entire façade with smooth integrity. The triple-width, insulated span bridges structural imperfections and therefore bridges the gap between “that’s nice” and flawless. Plus the milled cedar-grain texture, straight face and deep shadows of the 6″ profile give your house a solid, authentic presence.
Millennium’s green approved solid core siding from Cedar Ridge® breathes naturally allowing moisture to evaporate. Our vinyl siding is wind resistant up to 200 miles per hour and is 240% more impact resistant than fiber cement.